Wednesday, 4 June 2008

The sun'll come out tomorrow...

...I bet someone's bottom dollar that it would and I was right! Whoop!

That is pretty much all I have to say for now, to be honest, I only wrote this so I could have my first post for June!

So gay :)

Speaking of so gay, I've had the most rubbish of rubbishest songs in my head for the past couple of weeks now and it's really starting to get on my tits a bit! It's Men Without Hats - Safety Dance and it's possibly the most disturbing video ever...apart from the remix version where it's the same video but with the worst lip-synching ever...and the live version where the lead singer bloke displays his unique talent from dancing! No wonder they were one hit wonders! Damned Scrubs for getting that one in my head...S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A-F-F-F-F-E-E-E-E-T-T-T-T-Y-Y-Y-Y

Also speaking of gay, Chelle and I are off to see Boyzone in Cardiff on Friday and I can't fricking wait! It's been 12 years since I saw them before (Supported by Sean Maguire and Peter Andre. Awesome!) and Chelle's never seen them so needless to say we'll be screaming like a couple of hormonal teenagers (to be fair, I was bad enough when Flo and I went to see McFly in October!)

Ah well, I'm old enough to know better and young enough not to care :)

No comments: